Home > Curriculum > Objectives
CWK strives for excellent pre-school education services by:
- Constant upgrading of the teaching skills of the teachers.
- Periodic review of the teaching standard.
- Regular updating of the curriculum to stay current with Ministry of Education's strategies and directives.
- Conducting field trips and relevant enrichment programmes for the students.
- Providing well-maintained facilities for the physical development of students.
CWK provides personal spiritual care by:
- Incorporating Christian education programmes in the curriculum.
- Training the teachers on counselling skills and techniques of sharing the gospel to the students.
- Ministering to the spiritual needs of the students and their families through one to one personal time together and visitation programmes.
- Encouraging the students and their families to participate in church activities.